Hakki Dogusan ha scritto:
>> 2) do a make clean in wxLua and then retry.
>>

> - did a make clean
> - compiled with
> F:\a_C\wxLua\build\msw>mingw32-make -fmakefile.gcc SHARED=1
> WX_MONOLITHIC=1 WX_SHARED=1 BUILD=release
>
> - build stopped with ld error; couldn't find liblua5.1.a
yes, that's related to my other thread "wxLua module"...

> - copied it manually to wxLua\lib\gcc_dll
> - build finished OK.
good

> ps. I was reported this before but..
> DependencyWalker shows following for wx.dll:
>
> WX.DLL
> - LUA5.1.DLL (lua_getfield)
> - WXLUA_MSW28_WXBIND.DLL
> --- WXLUA_MSW28_LUA.DLL
> --- WXLUA_MSW28_WXLUA.DLL
> --- WXMSW28_GCC_DS.DLL
> - WXLUA_MSW28_WXLUA.DLL
> --- WXLUA_MSW28_LUA.DLL
> --- WXMSW28_GCC_DS.DLL
> - WXMSW28_GCC_DS.DLL
>
> Could it be possible to have only lua5.1.dll dependency
> for wx.dll module configuration? Something like:
>
> WX.DLL
> - LUA5.1.DLL
> - WXLUA_MSW28_WXBIND.DLL
> --- LUA5.1.DLL
> --- WXLUA_MSW28_WXLUA.DLL
> --- WXMSW28_GCC_DS.DLL
> - WXLUA_MSW28_WXLUA.DLL
> --- LUA5.1.DLL
> --- WXMSW28_GCC_DS.DLL
> - WXMSW28_GCC_DS.DLL
Absolutely: if we want to have wx.dll as a good Lua module we need to
build instead of WXLUA_MSW28_WXLUA.DLL a LUA5.1.DLL. That's exactly what
I say in "wxLua module" thread.

This has the side effect of replacing any user's lua5.1 library when
doing "make install" but I think this is really not worth the extra the
dependency which wx.dll currently has.

Francesco