Hi Tom,

Am 21.06.21 um 22:20 schrieb Tom Korach:
> mobaXterm did not allow forwarding a
> single application

This makes me wonder - in your initial post to the list, you stated you
were using XFCE.  Now it sounds like you're trying to use single
application mode.

If you're only seeing this issue in seamless modes like single or
published application mode, then I'm not too surprised.  I think one of
our devs - could have been Mihai, so cc'ing him here - once mentioned
that "refreshing" doesn't work as well there.  And IIRC, Java GUI
applications like Eclipse were always quite laggy from an NX-libs point
of view.
Uli's suggestion re: disabling 3D rendering is also worth trying.

@Mihai: Was this something about XDamage only working with Desktop
Environments?

@Tom: You could also try out a Linux client (boot a live Linux via USB
if you have no other option) and see if X2GoClient on Linux behaves the
same way, or if the situation is better there - maybe X2GoClient /
VcXsrv on Windows are being "hassled" by a virus scanner you have
running, while the NoMachine App is whitelisted (e.g. by being
cryptographically signed by NoMachine)?

If it's not too much of a problem for you, you could also try out
upgrading your server to the development version of X2GoServer and try
running X2Go in KDrive mode (this only works for Desktop Environments,
not for single/published applications, though).

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)