Hello!

I am using published applications to run firefox.
I am on debian bullseye (client and server).
There is a big behavioral difference from using fox between
this and using fox local in regard of crash and restore.
If the fox restores a crashed window set locally, all windows
appear on the workspace, they were originally running on.
Not so with x2go - they all appear in the workspace, were
the restauration starts.
I usually have >50 windows and this is a big pain.
Is this the normal behavior?
If not, where to look for the problem?
Note, this does not depend on a users profile.
I created an additional user on the server and it behaves the same.

Thanks,
Manfred