Yeah, sorry, was just dealing with one message at a time... see the next one.

Well, maybe it is something strange with my BIOS... it does explicitly say I
wont be able to do "legacy usb boot". But then it works anyway if I go into the
bios 'boot manager'. I will try playing with the boot order settings.