Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:

I am trying to "greekify" XeLaTex in order to make it  easier for greek writers
to use.

I have translated almost all the commands  (e.g., instead of \begin{document}
I can use \αρχή{κειμένου}, etc.) that I could  think of and made new article,

Please do not do this!  This way you are going to force many people to create
incompatible documents!

With respect, Apostolos, I disagree.  Alexandros will not /force/ anyone
to create what you term "incompatible documents"; rather, he will enable
those who think purely in Greek to express their ideas using TeX in a way
that seems entirely natural to them.  I personally applaud any attempt to
make writing computer documents simpler for those who have little or no
knowledge of the English (or American) languages at all.  I do not deny
for one second that this may cause problems, but any attempt to make the
world of computing accessible to a wider cross-section of the world's
population must surely be commended as a Good Thing [tm].

I do not think that this is the way to go.

Well, maybe it is, and maybe it isn't, but (IMHO) it is certainly
worth exploratory work.

Philip Taylor