Hi Mark,

Yeah, I'm guessing the segfault had something to do with my general cluelessness about installing new builds of XFree86.

I did throw the coredump into gdb, but since the thing wasn't built in debug mode, there were no symbols for the backtrace. I didn't think you'd have any use for it in that case.

If you'd like to tell me how to build it with debug symbols, I'm happy to repeat the experiment.

- Christian

Mark Vojkovich wrote:
   I'm not sure what's up with that.  I don't know any reason
why it would segfault.   I'm thinking that segfault probably
doesn't have anything to do with the driver.  Do you have a
core dump?  Do you know how to use gdb to get a backtrace
out of it?

I'll see if I can get access to one of these.

Mark.