Hi all,

I posted a message a while ago about modelines for X in order to use it with
an arcade monitor running at 258Khz Horizontal Frequency. I made a cable to
connect the monitor to a PC and did some test, but the voltage output of the
vga card is not high enough for the arcade monitor. So, I tried to test some
modelines on my NEC Multisync monitor, and after a while I could get
something displayed without frequency problem. I made my tests using knoppix.
Here's my modeline :

Modeline "512x384" 15.38 512 544 600 632 384 392 396 404 -HSync +VSync

I don't know what to change in my modeline in order to display properly

Here's some pics displaying the kde desktop, and you can see the display
problem.

http://www.amigrave.com/25khz/25Khz_on_Nec_01.jpg
http://www.amigrave.com/25khz/25Khz_on_Nec_02.jpg
http://www.amigrave.com/25khz/25Khz_on_Nec_03.jpg