At 19.43 02/04/11, you wrote:

However, the behavior of my installation of xmail imap customer does not
match the one described in your inbox.

/var/MailRoot/domains/mydomain/account/Maildir/cur
/var/MailRoot/domains/mydomain/account/Maildir/new
/var/MailRoot/domains/mydomain/account/Maildir/tmp

That/s the Maildir directory structure (default on *nix but you can change that). The mailbox size that counts for XMail is reported by the POP3 STAT command (if you are using XMail as a POP3 server), which in my case is the size of the mailbox subdir, in your case, I think, of Maildir/new.

But I think the quota you are referring to is that reported/enforced by the IMAP server, not XMail. If so, you may want to check the configuration of the IMAP server rather than XMail.

Ciao, Francesco