Hi all.
I recently moved the Lexus CVS to the XML:DB Initiative. With this the
Infozone Group donates the Lexus sources and all related materials to
the XML:DB Initiative. I hope that the development of Lexus will be
forced by a wider community now. That means that the sources are
available from the XML:DB CVS with "cvs checkout" from now on. See the
XML:DB projects page for detailed information.

Point your browser to http://www.xmldb.org/projects.html

I invite all interested people to join the development team and to
push this wonderful project! :-) (Tom, come and join the team ;-)

Btw: XUpdate as well as Lexus (as the reference implementation) is
independ from XML databases. You can use Lexus for any kind of
manipulation of XML data - no matter if you use flat files or a
full blown XML database. (I write this comment because some people
see XUpdate as an update language for XML databases only)

Regards, Lars.