This is a little off topic but I thought people might be interested that on 4/16 MacUpdate Promo will be offering a bundle of 10 programs for $65. Parallels and Leap are included - don't recall the other 8 but if you are interested in might be worth checking their site on Wednesday.

http://mupromo.com/mw

Regards,
Bob