No one said Yojimbo is a GTD tool, but apparently people use it for
that given the number of posts that reference it. There are several
Mac programs specifically for GTD actually, should anyone want them
(search versiontracker.com).

As for someone being "pompous" isn't it a little "pompous" for all the
people saying that Yojimbo _has to have_ XXX feature or the program is
worthless/useless/they won't buy it. As I've pointed out in a previous
post, there is a trial period (thank you Bare Bones) with using
Yojimbo. If it doesn't fit your needs, move on, but whining on this
list "I won't buy it because it doesn't have XXX" is pretty bad. I can
understand why BB won't respond to feature request emails any more
with an attitude like that. Yojimbo obviously has all the features
Bare Bone wanted to put into it, if someone wants something different
they could write it up themselves.

Now I didn't mean to turn this into a flame war, but I'm pretty tired
of hearing people complain Yojimbo won't make coffee, clean up after
the dog, and turn down their beds at night. This is supposed to be a
support list, a place to share with each other how we use Yojimbo,
tips and tricks, etc.