Hi,

Its been a while since I've been able to try out the latest yoper
version, so I might just be a little out of touch with things. The
lock happens on the initial live/slim boot. Just downloaded and
burning another copy as the md5sum didn't match up.

Just tried the CTRL+C key combo, but it is still locked up.

I'll report back after I try this new disc.

Cheers,

Kaneri

--
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could
produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the