I think so too - and if that's the case I'd like to make the most of
this stop.

I know there are many other 'lurking' out there, but not posting.
That's okay, but I'd like to see more people actively participating
in the forum.  I've started a thread NOT CAVEAT EMPTOR in which I
hope to explore with others just what we think zen is, and is not.

Please join us.

...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, daniel sherwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If I can add something here, I believe we're all on a spiritual
journey and this group is one of stops along the way.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links