Jerome Renard wrote:
Hello,

I started to create an Ant based version of the Makefile available in website/

The problem with the Makefile is that it does not work at all on Mac Os X and
is kind of hard to read.

Thanks for the work but I find ant kind of not working on windows (a lot of
tasks still do rely on cli tools) an extremely hard to read.

What about migrating to pake instead?
. based on php, should be runnable everywhere the zetac are
. cross platform
. increases interaction with the rest of the php community

You can look at http://svn.projects.ez.no/ezextensionbuilder/branches/pake_based_rewrite/ for a bootstrapping, self-updating pakefile script (of corse, based on JC's original ant work ;-) ). it uses the zetac for generating html docs out of .rst and for creating zip/tgz tarballs

bye
Gaetano

I committed what I did in website/ so feel free to svn up and to run:
ant install-ant-dependencies

After that you can run ant -p in order to see the list of available targets.

The Ant biuld file does not work yet. I can not test the
"extract-phpdoc" target as
I think I miss the high level view on how the process should be launched.

What I would like to fix first is the extract-phpdoc target, for now
it does not work because
there is no component in content/documentation/trunk/ but where these
components are
supposed to come from ? Don't you think the "tutorials" target should
be a dependency of the
"extract-phpdoc" target ?

:)