Hi Gavin,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:46 AM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Well I think I should have explained the context which lead me to translate
the Makefile to its Ant equivalent.

At the end of last week I was discussing with Tobias as couple of things about
the documentation and patches I had for it. I then realized the Makefile simply
did not work on my laptop and after spending quite some time to fix stuff here
and there with no acceptable results I thought it would be easier and faster to
use something more cross-platform than this Makefile.

The choice of Ant came naturally because:
1. it is cross-platform (well if you do not use system specific
executables of course :))
2. it is an ASF project

So using a ASF cross-platform tool looked like the right choice to me.

--
Jérôme Renard
http://39web.fr | http://jrenard.info | http://twitter.com/jeromerenard