We still not have a decision on the naming of Zeta in the future, which
should be reflected in the post. It might be necessary to rename the
project given the Apache Trademarks decision. Also i don't think it should
be linked to the Github repository yet since that can still change due to
the naming issue, so maybe split the article into two articles and just
publish the current state for now with a reference to future posts about
the final decisions?

greetings,
Benjamin