Although regular Solaris is good for what I'm doing at work, I prefer apt-get or yum for package management for a desktop. So, I've been playing with Nexenta / GnuSolaris -- which appears to be the open-sourced Solaris kernel and low-level system utilities with Debian package management -- and a bunch of packages from Ubuntu.

The release I'm playing with (Alpha 5) does, indeed, have ZFS. However, I can't determine what version of ZFS is included. Dselect gives the following information, which doesn't ring any bells for me:
    *** Req base     sunwzfsr     5.11.40-1   5.11.40-1   ZFS (Root)

Is there a zfs version command that I don't see?

Thanks,
-Luke

--
Luke Scharf
Virginia Tech Unix Administration Services