On Jan 24, 2007, at 09:25, Peter Eriksson wrote:

too much of our future roadmap, suffice it to say that one should expect much, much more from Sun in this vein: innovative software and innovative hardware working together to deliver world-beating systems with undeniable
economics.

Yes please. Now give me a fairly cheap (but still quality) FC- attached JBOD utilizing SATA/SAS disks and I'll be really happy! :-)

Could you outline why FC attached instead of network attached (iSCSI say) makes more sense to you? It might help to illustrate the demand for an FC target I'm hearing instead of just a network target ..

.je