On Jun 12, 2007, at 9:37 AM, Andy Lubel wrote:

Yeah this is pretty sad, we had such plans for actually using our apple
(PPC) hardware in our datacenter for something other than AFP and web
serving.

It also shows how limited apples vision seems to be.

I think you are jumping to conclusions

 For 2 CEO's not to be
on the same page demonstrates that there is something else going on rather than just "we chose not to put a future ready file system into our next OS".
And how its being dismissed by apple is quite upsetting.

I think you are jumping to conclusions.

Jonathon jumped the gun on something.

Chad

I wonder when we will see Johnny-cat and Steve-o in the same room talking
about it.