Thanks Jim for the entertainment.  I was party to a similar mess.  My father
owned an operated a small Electrical Supply business that I worked at since the
age of 8. I was recently pulled into a large class-action Asbestos suit against
the business since I was the only one still alive through the period of
interest (1960s).

I was subject to a deposition in a room with 50+ lawyers and myself. The whole
situation was so surreal. The questioning went something like this:

Q: Did you sell lighting fixtures with wire?