A couple things that are lacking from the web administrative ZFS interface that
would be nice...

 - a tool to schedule backups (Snapshot this filesystem every 2 hours)
 - a tool to schedule scrubs (Scrub this pool once every week)
 - a tool to configure notifications (Email the SysAdmin if a Disk Dies/etc.)

I realize these things can be done via the command-line and cron, or by rolling
your own script, but it we want to make ZFS accessible to the masses, I think
these features would be beneficial.

Has there been any discussion about these? In comparing Sun's ZFS
Administration Tool to NetApp's these things seem to be missing.