Firmware upgrade was unsuccessful of the PERC raid controller.

I tested with Vista 64 bit initiator and it experienced the same issue as the
VMware initiators. If someone has a poweredge 1850/1900/1950 server that has
been successul please let me know what you've done or your hardware profile.

 Unfortunately  this leads me to believe that opensolaris and the certain high
end dell poweredge servers have an incompatibility issue with the iscsitarget
service.

I will test out anything else anyone wishes me to try out.

I have a copy of the snoop output available if someone wishes to parse through
over 7000 lines of logs.

My Dell Poweredge 1900 Server has the following equipment:

Intel Quad Core 1.6Ghz 1066 FSB
Integrated PERC 5/i RAID SAS controller.
CERC 6 channel SATA 1.5Gb/s controller for 2 disk SaTA boot drives
2 x SATA 7200 RPM 1.5GB/s 160GB Harddrives
6 x SAS 15k RPM 3G/S 450 GB Hard Drives
8 GB of 667mhz RAM
Broadcomm Gigabit Card with TOE

Switch Packet size at 1500

Looking forward to any additional suggestions.