On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <r...@karlsbakk.net>
wrote:
> The zfs fuse project will give you most of the nice zfs stuff, but it
> probably won't give you the same performance. I don't think opensolaris has
> been compared to FUSE ZFS, but it might be interesting to see that.

AFAIK zfs-fuse hasn't been updated recently, so it's implementing a
version of zfs from over a year ago. There have been numerous
performance and stability improvements in that time.

If you really, really want to use zfs and linux, run OpenSolaris and
set up a linux xen or Virtualbox instance.

-B

--
Brandon High : bh...@freaks.com