Hi,
        I am using FreeBSD 8.2 and went to add 4 new disks today to expand my
offsite storage.  All was working fine for about 20min and then the new
drive cage started to fail.  Silly me for assuming new hardware would be
fine :(

The new drive cage started to fail, it hung the server and the box
rebooted.  After it rebooted, the entire pool is gone and in the state
below.  I had only written a few files to the new larger pool and I am
not concerned about restoring that data.  However, is there a way to get
back the original pool data ?
Going to http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-3C gives a 503 error on the web
page listed BTW.

0(offsite)# zpool status
  pool: tank1
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  There are insufficient
        replicas for the pool to continue functioning.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-3C
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        tank1       UNAVAIL      0     0     0  insufficient replicas
          raidz1    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad0     ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad1     ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad4     ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad6     ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ada4    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ada5    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ada6    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ada7    ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  insufficient replicas
            ada0    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open
            ada1    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open
            ada2    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open
            ada3    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open
0(offsite)#