Thank you for your replies.

First, sorry for misleading info.  Patch 148098-03  indeed not included in
recommended set, but trying to download it shows that 147440-15 obsoletes it
and 147440-19 is included in latest recommended patch set.
Thus time solves the problem elsewhere.

Just for fun, my case was:

A standard LUN used as a zfs filesystem, no redundancy (as storage already
has), and no partition is used, disk is given directly to zpool.
# zpool status xxxxxxxxxxxx-oraarch
  pool: xxxxxxxxxxxx-oraarch
 state: ONLINE
 scan: none requested
config:

        NAME                                     STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx-oraarch                       ONLINE       0     0     0
          c5t60060E800570B900000070B900006547d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

Partitioning shows this.

partition> pr
Current partition table (original):
Total disk sectors available: 41927902 + 16384 (reserved sectors)

Part      Tag    Flag     First Sector        Size        Last Sector
  0        usr    wm               256      19.99GB         41927902
  1 unassigned    wm                 0          0              0
  2 unassigned    wm                 0          0              0
  3 unassigned    wm                 0          0              0
  4 unassigned    wm                 0          0              0
  5 unassigned    wm                 0          0              0
  6 unassigned    wm                 0          0              0
  8   reserved    wm          41927903       8.00MB         41944286

As I mentioned I did not partition it, "zpool create" did.  I had absolutely no
idea how to resize these partitions, where to get the available number of
sectors and how many should be skipped and reserved ...
Thus I backed up the 10G, destroyed zpool, created zpool (size was fine now) ,
restored data.

Partition looks like this now, I do not think I could have created it easily
manually.

partition> pr
Current partition table (original):
Total disk sectors available: 209700062 + 16384 (reserved sectors)

Part      Tag    Flag     First Sector         Size         Last Sector
  0        usr    wm               256       99.99GB          209700062
  1 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  2 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  3 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  4 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  5 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  6 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  8   reserved    wm         209700063        8.00MB          209716446

Thank you for your help.
Zsolt Habony