I seem to be missing a large amount of disk space and am not sure how to
locate it.  My pool has a total of 1.9TB of disk space.  When I run df  -k I
see that the pool is using ~650GB of space and has only ~120GB available.
Running zfs list shows that my pool (localpool) is using 1.67T.  When I
total up the amount of snapshots I see that they are using <250GB.  Unless
I'm missing something it appears that there is ~750GB of disk space that is
unaccounted for.  We do hourly snapshots.   Two days ago I deleted 100GB of
data and did not see a corresponding increase in snapshot sizes.  I'm new to
zfs and am reading the zfs admin handbook but I wanted to post this to get
some suggestions on what to look at.

Burt Hailey