Hi Jim,

We will be restaging the ZFS community info, most likely on OTN.

The zfs discussion list archive cannot be migrated to the new
list on java.net, but you can pick it up here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org/

We are looking at other ways to make the zfs discuss list archive
available, possibly as a file download.

Thanks, Cindy