Laurent,

Investigation has determined that since this was ported over in the "CCC migration project",
due to the way that is set up it can't be assigned to non-Oracle employees.

It won't affect any new CSRs that are created.

Since the likelihood of any other similar case is extremely low, the simplest answer is
that either Jim or myself will need to own and edit this one on your behalf.

Send Jim or myself the changes you would like to make off-line and we'll take care of it.

-phil.