PS.  It's nice to see some discussion about the real $hit...
instead of all the one-trick-ponies and trojan horses.

Jeff wrote:
right, the only good techno comes from djs who have been playing
for 15 years or more, from detroit, god forbid they are newer
or doing something new like ben sims, beyer, or cari. its all about
music from 15 years ago, and artists from then, damn anything new!

Not at all man...

I'm just saying that I signed up to this list because it's the '313-techno' (not 313 and/or techno) mailing list. I don't mind discussing more established Detroit artists like Stacey Pullen, but I also want info on newer artists like Andres, Ibex, Bill Van Loo and Marc Floyd.

Sims, Beyer and Lekebusch might be cool (and more power to them)... but they're not from Detroit, or really Detroit related.

That's all...    :)

peace
~Askew