I dont really think you get the point of sims records-

they are made less to be artsy fartsy smartass detroity
intelligent music, they are mixing tools.

they are meant to be played on 2-4 decks, and used as
tools by djs. battle records if you will.

sure, beyer and cari make much more original tracks,
but many of the tracks they make are MEANT to be stand
alone, whilst sims tracks are meant to be mixed.

whether this is forward thinking or not, point is,
i would rather hear someone cutting and slicing up
3 records on 3 decks than someone going from record to
record.

just my opinion.

JEFF