Once again,

Constants are not necessary after compilation, ie they take up no place in
memory if they are deleted. They must only be saved if they are used as a
parameter in an Execute method.

Here is some code from my On Startup methode:

  //WEB20141006
  //Method: Ks_TBox_OnStartup

  //DELETES Ks IF THE BASE IS COMPILED (IF NECESSARY),
  //OR RE-CREATES THEM IF THE BASE IS INTERPRETED  (IF NECESSARY)

C_TEXT($tFolderPath)
$tFolderPath:=Get 4D folder(Current Resources folder)
If (Test path name($tFolderPath)=Is a folder)

C_TEXT($tFilePath)
$tFilePath:=$tFolderPath+"ksLabels.xlf"

C_BOOLEAN($bKsExist)
$bKsExist:=(Test path name($tFilePath)=Is a document)

If (Is compiled mode)

If ($bKsExist)
DELETE DOCUMENT($tFilePath)
End if

Else

If (Not($bKsExist))
Ks
End if

End if

End if
--
Jim Dorrance
jim.dorra...@gmail.com

PS: If you know of anyone that needs an experienced 4D programmer to add
energy and experience to their team, please let me know. I have
experience in many areas. Reasonable rates. Remote or Paris only.