> Le 8 févr. 2017 à 01:44, Kirk Brooks <lists.k...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Allen,
> I'll add my voice to Keith's suggestion that you turn off all events on the
> forms (except On Load) and try working with the form. Turn on the events
> you actually need.

Yes, that's what I do too. And to avoid missing some (schematically):
  Case of
   :(evt1)
   :(evt2)
  else
   trace  //unexpected, check or uncheck but don't let it this way
  end case

Notes: when a form is created, some events are automatically checked by 4D even
if they are not required (at least by me). The "default" tab of the properties
palette shows a restricted set of events, while the "detailed event" tab shows
them all. The "magic shortcut" (cmd+clic, I do like this one!) can be use to
uncheck all at once.

--
Arnaud de Montard