> So, if you want to officially request such a change, it needs to go on
the forums.

Does 4D realize that *officially* ignoring their customers isn't exactly an
example of great customer service.

I tried the forums for about six months, I don't think I got _any_
information from 4D Engineering, but I sure did get told I was wrong a lot.
About matters of fact and opinion.

And, to date, I have seen zero evidence that participating on the Forums
does anything at all to forward the cause of bugs or features getting fixed.

This whole business that somehow it's our fault that we're not "doing it
right" just doesn't sell. I mean, 4D can say that - but how many people
does it convince? I doubt it's more than a handful, if even that.The only
obvious interpretation is that 4D doesn't want to be bothered with feature
requests and bug reports (even on the Forums, frankly). Hey, your company,
your rules...but it doesn't make 4D come across as customer-focused.

But, again, it's entirely up to 4D how to deal with their business. But,
please, quit saying that the problems with customer service are the
customers.