Hi Alfonso,

I agree with most of what you state here. My customers for this application are
on Windows, so I'm not as concerned about the 64-bit thing. Apple's always
dropping "last year's" technology, but Windows maintains good compatibility,
even with their 64-bit systems.

Because the Write Pro product suffers from such a paucity of usefulness, I am
hoping that they will at least allow plain 4D Write to run as a 32-bit plug in.
Under present circumstances a "Goodbye 4D Write" email today seemed a bit
off-key.

Thanks for responding,
Don