We’ve been using 4D Write quite extensively for years. We have over 200 user
licences on two big databases. We mostly use it now to generate html emails.

We haven’t undertaken the move to downgrade to the “pro” version, which we are
not looking forward to at all.

4D has been gutting functionality for years in areas they called plugins such
as 4D Chart.

I can appreciate their business constraints but we have ours too.

Paul