If 4D Write Pro doesn’t, and won’t, have all the features of 4D Write then 4D
should give it a different name instead of pretending that it’s a replacement.
I’ve been totally baffled by this seemingly endless piecemeal rollout of a
“pro” product. I remember getting an email a couple years ago announcing the
spectacular ability of 4D Write Pro to save documents!!!!!! What’s the point?
Why not finalize it and then announce it? Eventually 32 bit support is going
away and that means 4D Write is going away and if 4D Write Pro isn’t going to
have all the features then we ought to be told the details now so we can make
the appropriate plans. Here’s my feature request: I want 4D Write Pro to have
all the features of 4D Write.

Richard Wright
DataDomain
rwri...@datadomainsoftware.com