That's what I understand in the first place as following.

- do data entry in a form (UI in application process)
- in the form, I click a button call SAVE RECORD (in the same applicaation
process)
- As long as all codes in the trigger are preemptive compliant, the trigger
would be running in preemptive mode in server.

However, Miyako San said it won't work on first reply due to UI but seems OK on
2nd reply (because of my unclear description). Just want to confirm before I
rewrite all trigger codes (not trivial) and move away all IP variables.

Alan Chan