I don't know. In some simple tests without any contention from multiple
processes, both reading and writing took 0 ms.

I did not know Storage was slow until this thread came up. I did not see that
in the documentation, maybe only something you learn about if you go to the
conference. Without some published benchmarks, it sounds like 4D folklore at
this point.

What seems *really* slow to me is CALL FORM. I'm seeing about 100ms between
CALL FORM and the time the method starts executing in the form process (not
called from the same process as the form window).

John DeSoi, Ph.D.