to me - form scaling means:
I hit a key (press a button, whatever) and the form enlarges -
think of Command/Control + on a web page.
think of the designer form control 50% 100% 200% 400%

I have implemented this in v13 by using Object Set Font Size(+/-1) on
everything on the form (list forms only).

the form (and all the objects get bigger, and stay in place relative to
each other (maybe not so much for the web, but mostly).

I do not think of form scaling as changing the monitor resolution from
1600 x 1200 to 800 x600

Chip

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:33:41 -0600, Tim Nevels via 4D_Tech wrote:

> Form scaling is really a legacy feature that is still hanging around
> for those old database that used it back in the 90’s when 4D was
> first ported to Windows. Style sheets are the way to go.
Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing