From: John DeSoi via 4D_Tech
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 10:38 AM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Cc: John DeSoi
Subject: Re: WritePro expression undefined

SET ALLOWED METHODS specifies project methods allowed, not 4D commands. So
unless you named a project method the same as the 4D command QUERY, you are
using it wrong. And the 4D command QUERY does not return a result, so I'm not
sure how you would use that in an expression. Of course, you can write a 4D
project method that uses QUERY and returns a result in $0 as the result of the
4D Write expression.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.