From: Add Komoncharoensiri via 4D_Tech
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 11:56 AM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Cc: Add Komoncharoensiri
Subject: Re: WritePro expression undefined

Hi David,

If you are insert an expression into a 4D Write Pro document, the expression
should return a value.

For example:
100+90
Current date
projectMethodThatReturnAValue

For QUERY command, the execution will produce a selection of record in memory.
It does not return a value that can be inserted to the document.

Regards,
Add

On 12/20/18, 2:05 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of David Ringsmuth via 4D_Tech"