I worked on a project that did this too. In that case it turned out to be
an error in some old ALP code. Something subtle like a mistyped variable.
You may have a component or plugin that's generating the error silently.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 12:52 PM Chuck Miller via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I have an object method that shows no break points either in the method or
> when I show break points, yet it continues to stop at a particular line of
> code and it is annoying. Any ideas out there what it might be.

What can be said, can be said clearly,
and what you can’t say, you should shut up about

*Wittgenstein and the Computer *