Sandor:

The object method is in this object:

[MyObject].MyObjectDetail.bValidate

Which is [tablename].formname.objectname.

Off the top of my head, I can think of three ways to find that.

1 - Find in design for object name. When 4D displays the search results,
double click on an entry to open it.
2 - Open the Explorer, go to Forms, open the form, open the palette, change
the selector to switch to “Object names”, click on the dropdown of object
names, and select the name from the list. If you have a multi-page form,
you might have to move from one page to the next to find the page that has
the object on it.
3 - I’m not sure if this will work in this case but 4D has a very handy
feature that allows you to select a method name, a variable, a field, etc.
and then press Crtl-k or Cmd-k to show the “description” or “definition” (I
don’t have 4D running at the moment so I can’t be sure). You can also
highlight a method, variable, etc. and do a right mouse click to accomplish
the same thing.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902