Sandor:

Yes - you can use the right mouse click and there’s also a menu item (can’t
be more specific about when menu/item - not logged in to 4D at the moment).

Once you get the code running in that OM, one thing to take advantage of in
the debugger is the menu items in the contextual menu (the right mouse). 4D
has some very nice features “hidden” there that can markedly speed up
debugging.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902