Looks like you found it now. When you have many objects on a form, the way to
have 4D find the object, and select it is as follows:

1. Click on the form window or form.
2. This brings forward the Property Listing dialog.
3. At the top of this dialog is a popup.
4. Click on this popup and it will show you a listing of:
        - all the objects on page zero
        - all the objects on the page you are on.

        ** be warned that only the objects that are in the views that you have
indicated as showing.
                - Views are controlled by the ‘pages’ icon beside the form page
navigator.
5. When you find the object you are looking for in the popup, select it. Then
you can look on the form for the object that is highlighted.

Hope this helps.

Jody Bevan