Sandor,
You can open the form in the editor. At the top of the property list is a
popup menu. It lists all the objects on the current page of the form. You
can choose the object name from the popup and it will be selected. If there
are a lot of pages you will have to go through them one at a time. Be sure
to check page 0.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:05 AM Sandor Szatmari via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I have a form method [MyObject].MyObjectDetail.bValidate
>

> How can I find what form object this method is attached to?
>

> It looks like it's a button validation from the name, but I'm guessing.
>

> Is there a way to reveal the object to which this method is attached?
>

> Thanks,
> Sandor Szatmari

> Senior Software Developer
> Bristol Capital Inc. - InfoPlus
> 201 746 7215
> www.infoplusonline.com
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
> information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is
> intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is
> confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
> If you are not the intended recipient or are acting as agent for the
> intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this communication is
> us immediately to arrange for the appropriate method of returning or
> disposing of the communication. If our respective Companies have
> confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and the materials
> contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated accordingly
> unless expressly provided otherwise.

What can be said, can be said clearly,
and what you can’t say, you should shut up about

*Wittgenstein and the Computer *