Hey Tim,

Thanks helpful!

OK, so I need to get the Write docs into v7 format before migrating to 4D Write
Pro object format.

Based upon these v16 videos can I migrate from within 4D v17?

Or do I need to convert in an earlier version?

And if I can convert in 4D v17 (windows or Mac) then it appears I would need to
have 4D Write installed as well. And if so, I cannot find a v17 version of the
4D Write plugin. Can I use 4D Write 16?

Appreciate,
John...