Hi all,

I’m solicitating your opinions.

I’ve picked-up a new 4D client. They have an existing 4D system (v12 running on
Win7) that has been stagnant for quite e few years. I believe it was originally
written under 2004 or maybe even 6.8.5. They’re looking to replace their
computers with Win10 machines and and upgrade 4D. I’m a Mac guy and I do my Win
development in a VMWare environment. I’ve got several configurations available.
I’ve got a Win7 environment that has a 4D v14 installation and a Win10
environment with 4D v15, v16, and v17 installations. My thought is to skip v14
and open the v12 system under v15, take care of what needs to be updated, and
then move it to v17. Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

Stay safe and healthy,

Ken Geiger