Hi Tom,

No, it does not use 4D Write. And, yes, I am aware of the 64-bit issue. I’ve
just been through this with two of my existing systems and am planning to
address this with this system. I will run a 64-bit compatibility audit on it
after replace the depreciated-stuff. This client is a non-profit and their
funding is limited. My plan is to address the issues to get them stable on v17
and then address the 64-bit and project-mode issues in 2021.

Regards,

Ken