First, I would not use windows 7 at all. I would move to windows 10

Second here are some potential ares of concern that you will need to deal with

1. Are there any sub-tables. If so I would recommend creating new tables and
moving data in v 15

2. There are probably obsolete pictures in the db. You can use JPRs component
in 16 (32 bit mode)

3. I would also not use the built in primary key stuff, but would add a UUID to
each table and table that  the primary key. I have previously posted code I
have used to create these. You need to create these with an empty data file.
When you open an existing data file, all of these keys should be populated
automatically. If not I have code that will check and make sure that all
records have UUIDs.

4. I would also run tools on structure air each in 12 and then at each step up
to a newer version

Others may tell you that you can use an existing unique key in a table for
this. I would not, as these are used only for journaling. I would not want to
make a UUID key on a one table that was used in a many table as the link. I
would keep all my other long ints for that.

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.